Ask yourself these questions:
- I would participate in this sorority’s philanthropy because it is interesting and worthwhile to me.
- This sorority seems interested in having me as a member and would celebrate everything I bring to the table.
- This sorority has members who I have connected well with during the Recruitment Process
- Being a member of this sorority will have a positive impact on my collegiate career
- I can be myself in this sorority
- This sorority cares about academics and leadership
- This sorority is much more than the stereotypes associated with Greek Life
- This sorority and I have a lot of our values in common
- This sorority strives for individual growth and makes me want to reach my full potential
- I would happily accept an invitation to join this chapter and could see myself spending 4 years in this chapter.
- I won’t have to change who I am to fit in with this sorority
- This sorority will hold me to a high standard and help me achieve great things
- I understand this sorority’s financial obligations
- I can see myself being friends with the members of this sorority
If you can answer “YES!” to most of these, then sign that MRABA! You’ve found a place you can call home! Congratulations!
If you find yourself thinking “nope” to these questions, then maybe that sorority isn’t where you are meant to be!